Campfire Cookout

 October 26, 2025


This weekend I had a cookout with my friends. We sat around campfire with music and food. We decided to grill hamburgers and hotdogs. We bought a couple bags of chips as well. It was such a fun time getting together and socializing with everyone, especially sitting around a fire in the chilly fall weather. I will definitely go again if it gets planned!

Comments

  1. Hey Vassilia! This sounds like a very peaceful weekend! Around this time of year campfires can be so peaceful. I think this weather is perfect for a campfire. When im back home I love to get together with my hometown friends and have a fire. This sounded like a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vassilia, this sounds like an awesome time. I love listening to music around a campfire. Eating hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill sounds delicious! Chips also sound like a great addition to the meal. Getting together with hometown friends is such a great time and I am happy you got to do it this weekend! I really hope you get to do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vassilia, sounds like a great day and alot of fun. It was a great day out and felt nice to have some sunshine today. Glad you got too see friends as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Homecoming Weekend

School and Social Life Balance